Post 5

 

Hi everyone, the image I decided to choose is about a character from One piece, his name is Roronoa Zoro and he is probably  my favourite anime character, Zoro is a swordman who aims to be the best swordman in the world, he caught my attention since he expressed his conviction and his effort to fulfill his dream and as it says in the image, nobody can make fun of his objective because he has dedicated his life to training to achieve it.

This character is important for me because is the effort made person, that perhaps he is not the best at this moment but one day he will be, then I think when I am very stressed or I get a bad grade I must keep going to accomplish my goals, because the results will come yes or yes.

That is why this character is important to me, and I hope that when the story ends, I and he will have achieved our goal.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Christian!
    Sometimes it makes me want to see the One Piece anime, but the number of chapters is too many, I think one day I will watch it and catch up :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

Post 1

Gratuitous pictures of yourself