Gratuitous pictures of yourself

 


First of all, I must say that I usually don't take pictures of myself so I had to look for some pictures that I find funny and I found very few but I chose this one because I dedicated myself to make the picture look good, I took it when I was studying in high school and when I was watching a lot of anime.

At the time my picture was taken I was watching for the first time an anime called Jojos bizarre adventure, the plot is about the lineage of the Joestar family and how they must fight supernatural forces, the story of the first Joestar, Jonathan Joestar takes place in the 1880's who faced his family's worst enemy, his stepbrother named "Dio", this enemy will resurrect to cause most of the dangers directed towards the family. I became obsessed with that show and in the Jojos community there is a joke about taking pictures posing like the Jojos characters. So, I took a picture of me posing like the Jojos, but I wanted to finish the job well so I was practicing how to use photoshop for a few days, I learned how to use it just by watching videos on Youtube and I cropped the image leaving only my body so I could insert it into an iconic scene from the show and I thought the result was funny.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

Post 1