Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

 

Hi everyone.


Well today I tell you which is my favorite piece of technology. And the piece that win by a lot is my computer. I have it since the last year, I bought it because I did not have one, I used to use my uncle's computer. With my pc I can study and connect to online classes, also I used to play video games with my friends, and we usually play counter strike or age of empires.

 

Now the pc is part of my life because I must work in the computer and my hobbies are on it. So, for the screen my eyes get tired and that´s probably why I wear glasses now. Another consequence of using it a lot is the backache.

I do recommend using it because a computer is a very good investment for the university and makes your life easier. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

Post 1

Gratuitous pictures of yourself