Post 2

 

Hi everyone as I said in the previous post, I study Chemistry but when I was a child I wanted to be an animator, because I liked to draw and  I liked to watch animated movies. When I was applying to university I was determinated to study Chemistry so that was my first preference, then came statistics, civil construction, among other careers. I decided on chemistry because i really liked it, I found it to be an interesting branch of knowledge.

My experience at university has been a Little of everything, moslty stressful because the online modality, my problem is that I lose focus and at the end I finish watching all the class before the test, but there also good things like meeting more people and learning new things.

The job that I would like to have is still not very defined, later when I advance in the career I will find something that i like to do, but for the moment I would like to work in research.

 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

Post 1

Gratuitous pictures of yourself