Post 1

 

Hello everyone, my name is Christian Soto, I am twenty years old, I study Chemistry, this is my second year in the career.

I am from Chile, I live in Ñuñoa, with my parents, my sister, and my uncle. My home is close to the Estadio Nacional so when I was younger, I played soccer there.

I like a lot of things such as read books, play videogames, and see movies. My Favorite book is ¨The name of the wind¨and currently my favorite movie is Reservoir Dogs. I do not like a particular style of music, I listen to anything that sounds good, currently I listen to Low roar, their music relaxes me and when I study it helps me to concentrate.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Christian! I also live in Ñuñoa.
    What do you like to play?
    Low Roar is great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Chistian, I also live near the Estadio Nacional when I am in Santiago. How do you do to study when there are concerts? I hope turning up the volume on your favorite music is enough ...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

Gratuitous pictures of yourself