Post 8

 


This year it has been hard for me to concentrate on my studies, but if I had to choose a subject among all the subjects of this semester, it would be analytical chemistry, in that subject the subject is about techniques and methods to classify and analyse chemical compounds in small samples. 

I enjoy the course because the subject is more experimental and it is not too much theory, so it is not difficult for me to study because it is more practical than other courses, for example organic chemistry, which for me is a difficult course.

In the course I have learned chemical equilibrium and its application in analytical chemistry, such as solubility, precipitation of a compound. We have also seen methods to classify a sample, with which we can identify the anions or cations it contains.

What I thought before studying it was that because of the name the course was going to be more complicated and boring, also there were people who told me that the course was boring, but in the end, it is the course that I liked the most of this semester.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Gratuitous pictures of yourself

A country I would like to visit

Post 1